Most Recent Questions
Search Q & A
TrainingProgramsBodybuildingRehabilitationStrongmanPowerliftingSquat - DeadliftBench PressNovice PowerliftingPowerlifting GearSports TrainingFootballOlympic SportsNutritionWeight GainFat LossPerformanceSupplementsCommentsIron BrothersBusiness DiscussionSick of your Gym!Products and ReviewsQuotes
|2/23/2020 9:26:53 AM -
*** REHABILITATION NOTICE***
Important information on how to get your questions answered.
To help us better help you with your recovery and injury related questions can you please include:
1. When did the pain begin?
2. What were you doing at the time? Or did the pain come on gradually over time?
3. Where, anatomically, is the pain?
4. What does the pain feel like? Sharp? Dull? Aching? Stabbing? Shooting?
5. Is the pain constant, or intermittent, or only on certain motions?
6. What motions make your pain worse?
7. What, if anything, makes your pain better?
8. Does your pain radiate to any other part of your body?
9. What things could you do before, that you cannot do now because of your injury?
10. What is your main concern regarding the pain and its consequences?
11. Have you ever injured that part of your body before? If so, how?
12. Is your pain getting worse over time? And if so, how much worse over what time period?
It would also help if you posted a link to a video of your lift.
Click here to ask your question
elitefts™ and its staff are in no way liable for any injuries as a result of the information given on this site. Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program or following any advice from the EliteFTS Q/A.
Email This Question To A Friend
Now it's easier than ever to share,
Click Here to email this Question to a friend.
Link To This Question