Most Recent Questions Search Q & A TrainingProgramsBodybuildingRehabilitationStrongmanPowerliftingSquat - DeadliftBench PressNovice PowerliftingPowerlifting GearSports TrainingFootballOlympic SportsNutritionWeight GainFat LossPerformanceSupplementsCommentsIron BrothersBusiness DiscussionSick of your Gym!Products and ReviewsQuotes
1/13/2015 11:36:09 AM - michelle vetter
Hi Murph,
This is Michelle Vetter, Andrew Vetter's wife. I have a question concerning becoming a certified personal trainer, curious as to which certification you would recommend. I graduated last year and I'm a licensed physical therapist assistant and I've been in the field for a year and would like to expand my knowledge and be more marketable. Please let me know your thoughts when you have a chance. Thank you!
Michelle Vetter

Hi Michelle,

Tell Andrew we all said hello.

For certifications, I always suggest that you do the research and choose a reputable, nationally recognized agency that fits with what you want to do.

The ones I suggest looking into are the:
ISSA- International Sports Science Association
CFT cert

NSCA- National Strength and Conditioning Association

NASM- National Academy of Sports Medicine


USAW- USA Weightlifting-Sports Performance Coach

These are all reputable, basic certifications that should be recognized anywhere.

My products below

The Complete Guide to Using the Safety Squat Bar

Functional Strongman Training for Athletes & Competitors DVD

Ask me a question

Read my articles here

Find me on Google-search for Total Performance Sports Everett, Mass. The Best Gym in Boston, Facebook too.

Oh, yeah, follow us on Instagram too. TPSEverett

Vincere vel mori


Email This Question To A Friend

Now it's easier than ever to share, Click Here to email this Question to a friend.

Link To This Question

We are not
1998-2013 EliteFTS, INC. 138 Maple Street, London, Ohio 43140. All Rights Reserved