Got in the gym early Friday morning to get my work done in a hurry cause I had a LONG day of training STUDS after that...
1) Deadlift-Up to 665x3, I have been doing all of my main work from a dead stop and it is going to pay off come Pro/Am time
2) Deadlift-505 for LOTS of sets of 4 with short rest
3) Defecit Pull-530 for triples from 3" mats
4) Bentover Row-325x3x8
7) Special Exercise, wouldn't you like to know
8) Wide Leg Situps-3x8 with 10# behind head
Got this done in an hour and 20 minutes, then got in my car and got the worst low back/hips/ass LOCK ever and had to drive with my seat almost laid flat.
The Juggernaut Method E-Book
Juggernaut Training Systems website
Chad Wesley Smith