|5/19/2012 8:27:00 PM -
Today's Leg Training (videos)
Post Workout Recap
Trained Legs with James Seals Sr, John Meadows and Ryan Smith.
*Leg Curls - billions sets ending with a huge strip set
*Spider Squats - used EZ chain loaders for an ascending cluster set with primary focus on top end of strength curve (may have been the hardest squat set of my life)
*Brief intermission to release some fluid from my gut.
* Billion semi warm up and warm up sets of leg press working up to a heavy set of 8 - this way followed by a strip set of 8/10/12/15 and 20 reps
* Hack Squats - half a billion warm up sets followed by 3 work sets and one strip set.
* Another intermission as both hamstring and lats were in cramping hell.
* Leg Extensions - only two sets but with a min of 30 reps and until you couldn't move.
** at this point I had to tap out due to cramping. The rest of the guys did...
* deadlifts with chains - no idea how many sets because I was too busy using foam rollers, stretching, monster sticks and praying I would be able to drive home.
* Lat Pull Downs - no idea what they did - nor do I care. I was in post training mode drinking a coke and loving life (except for the cramps).
Some Videos from the Day