|8/19/2012 5:51:29 PM -
I have spent the better part of the weekend reviewing content stats for migration. Since inception elitefts.com has...
1. Posted over 3000 articles
2. Answered over 1.25 MILLION questions.
these are not forum posts or threads. These are actual questions answered.
3. Created and posted over 200 phone or desktop wall papers.
4. Posted over 15,000 of our own photo's
5. Posted close to 700 exercises in the exercise index.
6. Created and posted over 1000 videos
All of these can be found using our site search feature located at the top of the page.
There are also thousands of other pages we are going through to see if we want to clean up, delete or redirect.
In total we are looking at close to 1.5 million pages of content.
This doesn't count the thousands of social media posts and answers that have been made or the countless emails and hours on the phone answering product use and training questions.
I want to thank everyone who has helped us create all this content over the years.
* All the staff that has and still does work for all.
* All the QA Team and Sponsors who have helped us build this giant database of QA's.
* All of those who have, has and will submit articles to us.
** I also want to thank EVERYONE who has ever purchased anything from elitefts.com.
As you can imagine generating and maintaining all this content for no fee can be a challenge.
It takes a team of staff members, sponsors and volunteers to pull this off. There are also operating, hosting and programing costs. In short, it's expensive, not easy, and takes a lot of time, work and effort.
IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR SUPPORT THESE PAGES AND CONTENT WOULDN'T EXIST.
As long as you all keep breaking personal records and getting better - it's all worth it.